Corn, Zucchini and Feta Bake
- 3 small zucchini, sliced
- 1 12 ounce bag frozen corn kernels
- 1 3-4 ounce container feta crumbles
- 4 green onions, chopped
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- seasoned salt to taste (I use Krazy Jane's Mixed Up Salt)
- Saute the zucchini and green onions in olive oil.
- Combine with corn, seasoned salt and feta in a prepared 2 quart dish.
- Bake at 350 for 20 minutes or until heated through and cheese is melted.
Recipe by Frugal Antics of a Harried Homemaker at http://frugalanticsrecipes.com/2013/01/corn-zucchini-and-feta-bake/