These are so addictive! It’s a good thing that the recipe only makes one serving.
Microwave Gluten Free Chocolate Chip Cookie For One
Author: Frugal Antics of a Harried Homemaker
- 1½ Tbsp coconut sugar
- 1 Tbsp unsweetened applesauce
- 2 Tbsp sour cream
- ¼ cup hazelnut flour
- ⅛ tsp vanilla
- pinch salt
- 1 Tbsp chocolate chips (I used unsweetened chocolate)
- Combine all of the ingredients in a microwave safe bowl.
- Cook on high for 1 minute.
- Let sit for a few minutes to cool down.
- If you want the finished product to look better, stir in one bowl and cook in another.