Welcome to Day #5 of Appetizer Week, a multi-blogger event co-hosted by Kim of Cravings of a Lunatic and Kristen from Frugal Antics of a Harried Homemaker. Whether you are a Broncos fan or a Seahawks fan , we wanted to make sure you had plenty of ideas for your game day spread. Each day we will be dishing up a different set of appetizers. We hope you enjoy this fabulous group of recipes. Tune in each day starting with Monday, January 20 and ending on Saturday, January 25.
- Lasagna Dip by Cravings of a Lunatic
- Spinach Squares by Frugal Antics of a Harried Homemaker
- Ultimate Stuffed ‘Shrooms by Cooking in Stilettos
- Feta Chicken Wontons by Makobi Scribe
- Roasted Red Pepper Guacamole by Clarks Condensed
- Parmesan and Garlic Boneless Chicken Wings by From Gate to Plate
- Greek Salad Skewers by Karen’s Kitchen Stories
- Cajun Bacon Nuts by Life Off the Clock
- Jalapeno Poppers by Organized Island
- Mini Loaded Twice Baked Potato by Mom’s Test Kitchen
- Chicken & Cheese Taquitos by Try Anything Once Culinary
- Very Veggie Puff Pastry Pizza Bitesby Farm Fresh Feasts
- BBQ Chicken Nachosby Lemons for Lulu
- Apricot Blue Cheese Bitesby Food Lust People Love
- Low-Carb Kickin’ Bacon Avocado Deviled Eggsby Yours and Mine Are Ours
- Sweet Onion Galette by Call Me PMc
- Buffalo Chicken Sliders by The NY Melrose Family
- Sticky Asian Chicken Wings by Flavor Mosaic
- Chicken Parmesan Sliders by Home Cooking Memories
These Spinach Squares are straight out of the 1970s. My mom served them at all of her dinner parties when I was a little girl. I loved them and always asked if I could have some before Mom loaded up her serving trays. Over the years, these became a little passe and didn’t show up as often, but that didn’t lesson their delicious factor one bit. I made these recently for a ladies function and they were a huge hit. My kids gobbled up all of the leftovers. Vintage recipes rule!
- ¼ cup butter
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup flour
- 1 cup milk
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 4 cups shredded Colby-Jack cheese
- 2 10oz bricks frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- Place butter in a 9X13 pan and heat the pan in a 350 degree oven until the butter melts.
- Mix all the other ingredients in a large bowl.
- Remove the pan from the oven and pour the mixture over the butter.
- Bake for 35 minutes.
- Cool the pan for 30 minutes before cutting.
- Serve warm
Today’s sponsor is PotsandPans.com. Whether you’re shopping for the perfect pot or the perfect price PotsandPans.com is the one stop shop for the savvy chef! PotsandPans.com is supplying #AppetizerWeek with some really special Rachael Ray Tools. Rachael Ray Tools all have one thing in mind: making time in the kitchen fun and efficient. These tools fit the bill with bright hues and innovative designs, today’s prize pack is being offered in Orange. We know it will brighten up any kitchen. You can follow PotsandPans.com on Facebook and on Twitter.
Giveaway is open to U.S. Residents only. Must be 18 years, or older to participate. Please see terms in rafflecopter for full rules and regulations. Sorry to all our Canadian and International readers. xx
List of PotsandPans.com Prizes from Rachael Ray Tools:
Rachael Ray Tools 2-pc Spoonula Set in Orange
Rachael Ray Tools 2-pc Set: Lazy Spoon and Ladle in Orange
Rachael Ray Tools 2-pc Salt and Pepper Grinder Set in Orange
Rachael Ray Tools 3 Tier Stacking Salt Box
Rachael Ray Tools Balloon Whisk in Orange
***Disclaimer: This giveaway is being provided by PotsandPans.com. #AppetizerWeek bloggers have not received product or been compensated as a part of this giveaway.***