I adore brie cheese. It is so good with fruit and nuts or wrapped in pastry. My husband thinks brie is “fancy” cheese and rarely deigns to eat it when I serve it. I took it upon myself to make it a little less fancy.I made up a batch of sloppy Joes using a can of Thick and Chunky Manwich and a pound of ground beef and an onion. Sloppy Joes over Brie was something the male folks in my house could handle, especially with
cute manly crackers with footballs on them.
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 can Manwich sloppy Joe mix
- 1 8 oz wheel Brie
- Brown the hamburger.
- Add the onion and cook until soft.
- Add the can of Manwich and heat until bubbly.
- Place the wheel of Brie cheese in a greased casserole dish.
- Pour the sloppy Joe mix over the cheese.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 15-20 minutes to melt the Brie.
- Serve with chips or crackers