Welcome to Day #3 of Appetizer Week, a multi-blogger event co-hosted by Kim of Cravings of a Lunatic and Kristen from Frugal Antics of a Harried Homemaker. Whether you are a Broncos fan or a Seahawks fan , we wanted to make sure you had plenty of ideas for your game day spread. Each day we will be dishing up a different set of appetizers. We hope you enjoy this fabulous group of recipes. Tune in each day starting with Monday, January 20 and ending on Saturday, January 25.
- Meatball Bites by Cravings of a Lunatic
- Gluten Free Onion Butter Pretzels by Frugal Antics of a Harried Homemaker
- Crawfish Dip by Call Me PMc
- Low-Carb Shrimp Guacamole by Yours and Mine Are Ours
- Bourbon Pulled Pork Sliders by Cooking in Stilettos
- Sun-dried Tomato Dip by That Skinny Chick Can Bake
- Sriracha Butternut Hummus by Farm Fresh Feasts
- Margherita Pizza Sticks by Makobi Scribe
- Chicken Parmesan Meatballs by Flavor Mosaic
- Feta-Stuffed Cherry Tomatoes with Shrimp by Food Lust People Love
- Ham and Sauerkraut Balls by From Gate to Plate
- Cheddar Cayenne Crackers by Karen’s Kitchen Stories
- Baked Pickle Chips by Lemons for Lulu
- Cheddar Cheese Olive Puffs by Life Off the Clock
- Manchego and Roasted Pepper Stuffed Mushrooms by The Little Ferraro Kitchen
- Restaurant-Style Chipotle Salsa by Home Cooking Memories
- Mango Jalapeno Sausage Rolls by Food Done Light
- Ham & Cheese Mini Cracker Sandwiches by Mom’s Test Kitchen
- Spicy Cheese Rounds by Try Anything Once Culinary
- Low Sodium Chicken Stuffed jalapeno Poppers by Cookerati
These pretzels are my food crack. I am totally addicted to them and might even have eaten them for breakfast. Luckily, gluten free pretzels are ridiculously expensive, so I only buy and make these once a year as a treat. For you who eat the totally affordable regular pretzels, the stretchy pants manufacturers are waiting. I dare you to resist the buttery goodness of these babies.
- 1 11-16 oz bag small stick pretzels
- 1 Tbsp granulated beef bouillon powder (Herb Ox is gluten free)
- 1 Tbsp dried minced onion
- 1 Tbsp onion powder
- ⅛ tsp celery salt
- ¼ tsp sugar
- 1 cup butter
- Place pretzels in a very big mixing bowl.
- Put butter in a glass bowl and melt in the microwave (probably 1 minute should do it)
- Stir remaining ingredients into butter.
- Pour butter mixture over pretzels and toss to coat.
- Place pretzels on a large, rimmed baking sheet.
- Scrape out bowl with a spatula and pour it all over the pretzels.
- Bake at 250 degrees for 1½ hours, stirring the pretzels every 20 minutes.
- When done, cool completely and then store in an airtight container.
Today’s sponsor is Not So Simple Syrup. They can be found on Facebook, and Twitter. Not So Simple Syrup is a small, local, Florida based maker of non-alcoholic simple syrups. Heidi and Barbie’s passion is to create all natural syrups that inspire and stimulate your penchant for amazing mixed drinks as well as iced teas, non-alcoholic beverages and dessert making and baking too. They pride themselves on individual service. When you purchase a NSSS product, you can be sure that it received their personal stamp of approval. Not So Simple Syrup is providing us with a 6-month gift basket subscription for the winner. Each month you will get a gift package with a new theme and everything you need to whip up a favorite recipe from the Not So Simple Syrup crew. Everything but the booze will be included and shipped directly to your door. Like dessert of the month, but with simple syrups. It’s the gift that keeps on giving!
***Disclaimer: This giveaway is being provided by Not So Simple Syrup. #AppetizerWeek bloggers have not received product or been compensated as a part of this giveaway.***