Caramel Apple Pancakes
Author: Frugal Antics of a Harried Homemaker
- 2 cups complete pancake mix (the kind that just needs water)
- 1 apple, peeled and grated
- ⅓ cup Kraft caramel bits
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- Combine pancake mix and cinnamon.
- Stir in enough water to create desired pancake consistency.
- Fold in apple and caramel bits.
- Heat a greased griddle or skillet over medium or medium low.
- Cook as you would normal pancakes, but watch that the caramel bits do not melt onto your pan and burn.
To make these gluten free, substitute a gluten free pancake mix and make according to package directions (adding egg and oil as needed)