I had a package of puffed pastry sheets in my freezer just calling to be made into turnovers. My family prefers Raspberry Pepperidge Farm Turnovers, but our local stores don’t carry that variety. Instead of giving up one of our favorite treats, I make my own.
- 1 package puff pastry sheets
- 1 cup jam or pie filling
- Preheat oven to 475 degrees.
- Unfold thawed pastry sheets.
- Cut into four squares each.
- Place 1-2 Tbsp jam or pie filling in center and fold one side over to form a triangle.
- Press edges together with a fork.
- Place baking sheet in oven and immediately turn temperature down to 400 degrees.
- Bake 20 minutes or until golden brown.