This is the first year that all four of my sons are old enough and aware enough to notice that March 14th is Pi Day. They even asked if I would make a pie to celebrate. I am actually making a different pie than this one. My posts are scheduled out a ways (knock on wood that that trend lasts), so this is a pie that already filled the poor wee ones. (three of my boys are as tall or taller than me **hee hee**) (did I really just **hee hee?**)
Pie can be hard or easy (hence that easy as pie phrase), depending on how much effort you want to put into it. This one is classified under super easy. I mean super-dee-duper-easy-peasy! (I think I might be sick from all of the strange cutesy remarks I am throwing into this post). It’s a no-bake. It’s even in a store bought crust. But this pie is so good that I had to referee fights that broke out over these last two pieces.
- 1 prepared graham cracker pie shell
- 1 14 ounce can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 8 ounce brick cream cheese
- 1½ tsp vanilla
- 2 Tbsp lemon juice
- In a mixing bowl, beat milk and cream cheese until fluffy.
- Mix in lemon juice and vanilla, continuing to beat 1 minute more.
- Pour into pie shell.
- Refrigerate at least 2 hours before serving