Author: Frugal Antics of a Harried Homemaker
- 2 cups cooked pork roast or chops, cubed
- 6 cups chicken broth
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 onions, chopped
- 2 tsp minced garlic
- 2 4 oz cans chopped green chiles
- 2 15 oz cans pinto beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 20 oz can hominy
- 1 tsp salt
- ½ tsp ground pepper
- If you have drippings from the roast or chops, add them to the chicken broth.
- In a stock pot, heat the olive oil and cook the onions and garlic until translucent.
- Add the chicken broth and pork.
- Bring to a boil, then reduce heat to a simmer.
- Add the remaining ingredients.
- Simmer for 20 minutes.