Pancakes are one of my favorite go to meals….for breakfast or dinner. My kids love them any time of day. But I get bored serving the same old normal pancakes. So every once in a while, I throw in something different. Like these: Fluffernutter pancakes: peanut butter pancakes with a marshmallow fluff sauce. Oh how my kids’ dentists love me!
- 3 cups add-water pancake mix (like Krusteaz)
- 2 cups water
- 9 Tbsp creamy peanut butter
- 1 small jar marshmallow fluff
- 2 Tbsp boiling water
- Combine the pancake mix, water and peanut butter.
- Add a little more water if the batter is too thick.
- Cook pancakes on a greased griddle.
- Combine the fluff and boiling water in a bowl, stirring until smooth.
- Spoon over the cooked pancakes.
What’s cooking in your kitchen this week?