I had received a case of POM Wonderful Pomegranate juice earlier in the week and the Thinker’s party seemed like the perfect time to create a drink out of that lovely juice. By adding club soda, it became pop to the guys. Because I served it in stemware, they couldn’t guzzle it, but they all had thirds and finished off the entire pitcher before the end of the night.
- 3 8 ounce bottles POM Wonderful Pomegranate Juice
- 1 12 ounce can pear nectar
- 1 12 ounce can mango nectar
- 32 ounces club soda
- orange slices for garnish
- Mix all into a large pitcher, serve cold.
- Optional: add an orange slice to each glass.