This is a throw together, not exactly made from scratch recipe, but is it ever tasty. Mouth watering tasty.
Served with cream cheese mashed potatoes and dilled carrots, it is comfort food at its best. And is doesn’t heat up the house; especially if you put the crock pot on the porch!!
I suppose I should do a make your own Monday on how to make all of those mixes from scratch. Oh the guilt I feel when I take the easy road. Ugh.
Super Easy Pot Roast
- 3 pound boneless beef roast
- 1 package ranch dressing mix
- 1 package Italian dressing mix
- 1 package brown gravy mix
- 1 cup grape or apple juice
- 1 cup water
- Put the roast in a slow cooker.
- Pour all of the mixes, water and juice on top.
- Cook on low for 8-10 hours.