In all the experimenting I did with the Tropical Traditions coconut oil I received a few weeks ago, this is by far my favorite. It’s coconut, ginger, oats, peaches. It’s good.
Coconut Macaroon Peach Cobbler
Author: Frugal Antics of a Harried Homemaker
- 3½ cups sliced peaches, drained (frozen, fresh or canned)
- ⅓ cup sugar
- 2 Tbsp minute tapioca
- 1 tsp chopped candied ginger
- 1 cup oats
- 4 Tbsp coconut oil (use butter, oil, whatever you have)
- ½ cup shredded coconut
- 1 tsp ground ginger
- ½ cup sugar
- ⅛ tsp salt
- ⅓ cup flour
- Combine peaches, sugar, tapioca and candied ginger and place in a prepared 11 X 7 pan.
- Combine topping ingredients and mix with a pastry blender until crumbly (you can throw it all in a food processor and pulse it for 30 seconds instead).
- Sprinkle the topping all over the peaches.
- Bake 350 degrees for 30 minutes or until topping is golden brown and filling is bubbly.