Chocolate Mousse Pie
- Baked single crust (or store bought graham crust)
- ½ cup sugar
- ½ cup butter
- 2 squares of unsweetened chocolate, melted
- 2 eggs
- 12 oz Cool Whip
- In her words: “The key to this pie is thoroughly mixing each item as it is added.
- Soften the butter and combine it with the sugar.
- Mix until the mixture is creamy and all the sugar is thoroughly blended with the butter.
- Add the melted chocolate and mix completely until the mixture becomes light in color.
- Add one egg and mix thoroughly.
- Add the other egg and mix until it becomes very thick and creamy.
- Turn the mixer to low and slowly add the defrosted Cool Whip.
- Fill your pie crust and refrigerate immediately.”
This is really good with toasted coconut or chocolate curls on top.