The aroma that filled my house when these were baking was out of this world. Literally, I wished I could bottle that smell.
There is nothing like cinnamon and fresh peaches in a muffin!
Peach Cobbler in a Muffin
Author: Frugal Antics of a Harried Homemaker
- 3 cups flour
- 1 Tbsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 cup oil
- 3 eggs, slightly beaten
- 1 cup sugar
- ½ cup evaporated milk (you can use regular milk)
- 2 cups peeled, pitted, chopped peaches (I used frozen, well thawed actually)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Lightly grease muffin tins.
- In a large bowl, mix the dry ingredients. In a separate bowl, mix the oil, eggs, sugar and milk.
- Stir the wet ingredients into the dry until just moist.
- Fold in the peaches. Using a ⅓ cup, spoon batter into muffin tins.
- Bake 18-20 minutes.
- Let sit on the counter for 10 minutes before turning out onto a cooling wrack.
- Makes about 2 dozen.