Now with Easter coming up, if you want to save yourself some money and make homemade Peanut Butter Eggs, mold the peanut butter mixture into egg shapes on a cookie sheet and freeze until solid. Dip into melted chocolate and store in fridge. I have seen these at other times of the year dipped in chocolate, too. So don’t limit yourself to Easter!
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 18 oz jar creamy peanut butter (2 cups)
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- ¼ cup butter, melted
- 1 pkg chocolate chips (milk or semi-sweet)
- Mix crumbs, peanut butter, sugar and butter until smooth.
- Press into 9 X 13 pan. Melt chips and spread on peanut butter mixture.
- Cut into squares and serve.